A blog about my transition from small town Iowa to the big city of Chicago and all of the adventures In between.
Total Pageviews
Monday, January 9, 2012
Setting off on an adventure...
Ahhh my first blog! Feels quite strange because,well, I never thought I could ever get into this blog stuff. But what a perfect time,a big ol change in my life where there will be plenty to write about! Moving to a big city is something I have always wanted to do and having this opportunity to live right in the middle of it is amazing! I hope to use this blog as a way to share my experiences and hopefully a laugh or two with my family, friends back at school, and friends overseas this semester! So here's *cheers* to fun adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AHH Ali I caved too! I'm following you now and you should follow me to:
ReplyDeletehttp://ashleyespanapedersen.blogspot.com