Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SURPRISE!

Heyy there fellow blog readers,

What a fabulous week it has been!  Just to summarize last week a little bit...well it was crazy busy with work and school as always.  For our weekly art event we got to see the play The Invisible Man, it was really good and it was the world premier which was kinda neat.  The only negative was that it was 3 hours long...and well, it takes a lot to get me pumped up about a play in general and when I found out it was 3 hours long that was a struggle for me.  But I survived and learned a lot. 

Nowww, the best part of my week...I got to surprise all my Central friends in Pella :) literally made my week!  I had a blast...caused a little ruckus in Piet house, but when doesn't that happen?!  I also got to see my cousins new salon on the Molengracht in Pella...go check it out! "Beautiful You Salon" shout out to Nelly!  I got to catch up with my long lost red headed roomie, schmEmily at Smo Row and then Sunday we had a good ol' fashion Cuifs brunch.  ...and then it was back to the city for me!


Sisters?

sweetest mohawk ever...he let me touch it!

Me and my friends Cait and Sarah

It was good to be back, Monday I got free flowers at work...score!  Tuesday I got a free cupcake...double score! ... and I'm sitting here on this Valentine's day at Lou Malnati's just doing homework and eating possibly the best pizza EVER!

You might be in Chicago if...
1) You've ever got stuck in a revolving door...ya it happened it was embarrassing
2) You have never had any better pizza than Lou Malnati's
3) You won a random free happy hour after not spending any money at that bar in the first place
4) You have your summer wardrobe picked out in February because you walk on state street every day going to work and you see a hundred of your favorite stores!
5) You heard a car horn quit working on a car because they were honking at a taxi too long ...true story!

No comments:

Post a Comment